The Arctic Crack-It Spray is from Arctic Hayes’s range of aerosols, chemicals and grease products, essential for heating and plumbing applications. Crack-It is a spray that is used to release corroded and seized parts through freezing. Once the corrosion seal breaks due to the freezing the penetrating oil reaches the area and in 1 to 2 minutes releases the seized item. The spray has an operational temperature of -45°C, also helps prevent corrosion in the future, is biodegradable and available in can size of 400ml. Find the complete range of aerosol products right here at Buildworld.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Size: 400ml
- Releases seized and corroded parts through shock freezing in as little as 2 minutes
- First the freeze, then the penetration - The freeze action breaks the corrosion seal and allows the penetrating oil to reach the corroded area
- Perfect for rusted locks, bolts, and seized components
- 2-in-1 maintenance spray
- Helps to prevent future corrosion
- Completely bio-degradable
- Freeze down to - 50°C
- Manufacturing code of this product is CI/400.