Manometers are devices used to measure the difference in pressure of fluid between a certain point and the atmosphere. It has a tube filled with liquid, and the level of the liquid determines the pressure. The most commonly used fluids in the device are red oil, mercury, and water. The Manometer from Arctic Hayes comes from the range of gauges, accessories and servicing tools used to measure flow and pressure, contains de-ionised water, wetting agent, algaecide, anti-foaming agent, and anti-staining agent and comes in a 60ml bottle that fills up to 24”/60mbar gauge.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Pack Size: 60ml
- Fills up to 24”/60 Mbar gauge
- Contains de-ionised water wetting agent
- Algaecide anti-foaming agent
- Anti-standing agent
- For use with any U-Flow Gauges and U-Gauges
- Manufacturing code of this product is 664018.