Enjoy the convenience of the permanent elasticity and secure hold of the Artificial Grass Joint Glue which eliminates the need to constantly refresh the adhesive on the joints. This strong joint glue has long-lasting properties and is chemically resistant so nothing damages or weakens it. Once it has been cured, it is even able to resist any damage from solvents. The product is easily able to bond to virtually any material, including ceramics, concrete, metal, wood, polyester, alumunium, glass, polyester, stone and more. One single cartridge is enough to cover the entirety of a 3.5-millimetre joint for maximum efficiency.
- One cartridge will cover a 3.5m joint
- Should be used with a mastic gun
- Unit of sale : each
- Suitable for attaching two sections of grass together.
- Ensures long lasting strong join
- Excellent chemical resistance.
- Excellent resistance to solvents when cured.
- Also bonds to concrete, wood, metal, aluminium, polyester, glass, uPVC, stone, ceramics, etc.
- Base: Hybrid Polymer
- Curing System: Moisture Cure
- Skin Formation 10-30Mins at 20˚C 65% relative humidity
- Cure Time: 4mm per 24 hours
- Hardness: 50 (+/-5) Shore A
- Shrinkage: <3%
- Specific Gravity: Approx 1.45-1.5
- Service Temperature: -40˚C to 90˚C
- Application Tempera-ture: 5˚C to 30˚C
- Elastic Recovery: >90%
- Elongation at Break: 400%
- Elasticity Modulus 100%: 0.94N/mm2
- Breaking Strength: 1.7N/mm2
- Resistance to Acids/ Bases/Solvents: Average. Mild acids/bases at < 10% concentration