Leave behind a smoother surface finish on your woodworking project with the help of this Bosch 25 x 170 x 235mm Auger Drill Bit-Hex Shank. The drill bit is designed to work with any kind of wood no matter if it is soft or hard and can even be efficiently used with wet wood without compromising the appearance of the surface. The product is manufactured out of high quality metals that ensure its durability, power and a low-friction performance. Thanks to its design, the bit requires minimal pressure placed upon it, helping to reduce the strain on your hands.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Suitable for all soft and hard woods, even wet wood
- Can be used in all drills with 13 mm chuck
- Precision-ground for accurate dimensional stability when drilling
- High break resistance, fine surface finish
- Ideal for use in ancillary building trade, for joiners and roofers
- For through-holes, pre-drilling for rafter nails and for deep dowel holes
- Fast drilling rate due to optimised flute geometry
- Total length : 235mm
- Diameter (D) : Ø25.0mm (7/16inch)
- Working length (L1) : 170mm
- Width across flats (d) : 11.1mm (7/16inch)
- Total length (L2) : 235mm.