Replace your Bosch saw blade with a sharper and stronger update using this Bosch ACZ 85 EB BIM Segment Saw Blade for Wood-Metal. The product is a BIM segment blade used with both wood and metal with its free-standing teeth that easily cut into both materials. No matter how often the blade is used, it won't easily wear down, ensuring a long life. Featured is an OIS 12 point mounting system that delivers positive engagement in use. The blade's diameter is 85 millimetres, making it suitable for projects like cutting door frames or laying parquet/laminate.
- Starlock ACZ 85 EB blade ensures long life when cutting wood or non-hardened metal.
- Its BIM (bi-metal) base combines an HCS (high carbon steel) blade and HSS (high-speed steel) teeth to resist wear and heat when cutting non-hardened metals and abrasive materials.
- Bosch’s patented circular welding technology fuses HSS strips to an HCS blade base for tough freestanding teeth, preventing jams and burn marks and providing dependable results with repeated use.
- Its pointed segment saw blade ends enable cutting right into tight corners.
- This blade is designed to cut door frames and smaller mouldings to length, cut out laminate and parquet, flush cutting wood, and cut non-hardened metal, plastics and sandwich metals.
- It is compatible with all Starlock, Starlock Plus, Starlock Max power tools and common multi-tools
- Its pointed segment saw blade ends enable cutting right into tight corners for consistent performance on woodcutting needs.
- The Starlock Snap-In mounting system allows fast blade removal and exchange within 3 seconds without touching the blade.
- The mounting system produces the highest power transfer due to a 3-dimensional tight-fitting connection between machine and accessory.