Make sleek, clean cuts into metal when you depend on the power of this Bosch Carbide-RIFF ACZ 85 RT3 Segment Saw Blade. The blade is manufactured out of high quality metals with a tungsten carbide coating that resists wear and tears over time, ensuring that it stays sharp enough to make the cuts you need without faltering. Because of its reinforced design, the blade's life becomes longer so you can use it again and again on everything from wood to removing grout and mortar. The blade measures an overall size of 85 millimetres in diameter with a hole size of 10 millimetres.
- Starlock ACZ 85 RT3 blade guarantees extra-long life for routing grout and abrasives.
- The blade has edge coating of Carbide-RIFF with grit 30 for extended wear resistance.
- The blade design allows for reaching tight corners.
- Starlock Snap-In mounting system for fast blade removal and exchange within 3 seconds without having to touch the blade
- It is also suitable for routing smaller cutouts and recesses in soft wall tiles, cement-bonded fibre boards and fibre-reinforced composites.
- This cutter is ideal for routing standard-width grout joints between tiles and grooves in porous concrete.
- It is designed for use with all Starlock, Starlock Plus and Starlock Max power tools as well as common multi-tools
- The pointed segment saw blade ends enable cutting right into tight corners while the round blade body design enables straight cuts.
- The Starlock Snap-In mounting system allows fast blade removal and exchange within 3 seconds without touching the blade.
- The mounting system produces the highest power transfer due to a 3-dimensional tight-fitting connection between machine and accessory.