Bosch AIZ 20 AB BIM Plunge Cut Saw Blade is ideal for cutting a recess in furniture components. It can be used on various types of materials, giving quick, clean cuts in no time at all. This premium product can be used on plasterboard, wood and metal delivering a smooth cut, each time. The blade is made from BIM and has an immersion depth of 30 millimetres. Starlock BIM plunge cut also enables flush cutting of copper pipe.
- Starlock AIZ 20 AB blade produces fine cuts in wood and non-hardened metal
- Width: 20mm
- Immersion depth: 30mm
- Narrow 20 mm cutting blade width allows for filigree work
- The blade's sturdy mounting system reduces wobbling to enable hairline cuts due to direct power transmission
- BIM combination of HCS blade and HSS teeth resists wear and heat for long life
- It is intended for cutting recesses in furniture components, flush cutting copper pipe and for plunge cuts in plasterboard
- This blade cuts wood and non-hardened metal, soft plastic and plastic laminate panels
- Use this product with all Starlock, Starlock Plus and Starlock Max power tools and common multi-tools.
- The BIM (bi-metal) combination of an HCS (high carbon steel) blade and HSS (high-speed steel) teeth resists wear and heat for long life when cutting non-hardened metals and abrasive materials.
- The Starlock Snap-In mounting system allows fast blade removal and exchange within 3 seconds without touching the blade.
- The mounting system produces the highest power transfer thanks to a 3-dimensional tight-fitting connection between machine and accessory.
- Blade Type