Make the most out of your projects with the help of the Bosch Plungecut Saw Blade For Wood-Metal, a strong plunge-cutting blade that can be used on both wood and metal with the same level of ease and accuracy. The product is powerful and durable with its high quality metallic composition that won't easily wear down. Therefore, it can be used again and again without becoming dull, even against abrasive wooden materials, plastics, pipes, and more. The product can be used with a variety of multi-tool cutters that are commercially available and ready to be used with a universal adapter.
- Details For AIZ 32 APB Blades:
- Starlock AIZ 32 APB blade guarantees exact flush and deep plunge cuts in wood, metal and plastics.
- Precisely right from the start thanks to a rounded cutting edge called Curved-Tec
- The blade's Starlock sturdy mounting system increases control for highly accurate cutting that transmits power directly and reduces wobbling.
- BIM combination of HCS blade and HSS teeth resists wear and heat for longer life
- This versatile blade also cuts through tough combined wooden and metal materials including non-hardened nails and screws, non-ferrous pipes and profiles with smaller dimensions.
- It is suitable for use with all Starlock, Starlock Plus and Starlock Max power tools and common multi-tools.
- High wear and heat resistant teeth made from HSS-Steel (High-Speed Steel) offer a long lifetime in non-ferrous (soft) metal and abrasive materials.
- The Starlock Snap-In mounting system allows fast blade removal and exchange within 3 seconds without touching the blade.
- The mounting system produces the highest power transfer thanks to a 3-dimensional tight-fitting connection between machine and accessory.