Bosch Multitool BIM Plunge Cut Saw Blade is designed for making clean cuts in Wood And Metal. The multi-purpose BIM accessory manufactured by Bosch has an immersion depth of 40 millimetres and width of 65mm. It can be used for cutting wood with nails and can be used for making cuts in laminated panels, , and cutting a door frame to length on the floor. Can be used with compatible tools and comes at best rates from our online shop.
- Starlock AII 65 APB blade offers long life for wide cuts in wood and non-hardened metal.
- Width: 65mm
- Immersion depth: 40mm
- Its robust BIM (bi-metal) combination of an HCS (high carbon steel) blade and HSS (high-speed steel) teeth resists wear and heat in hard materials such as metal and in abrasive materials to ensure lifetime use.
- The blade's flat design reduces wobbling to ensure a controlled cut due to direct power transmission that minimises wear on the blade.
- Its rounded cutting edge (Curved-Tec) prevents tooth breakage and increases durability.
- This blade is intended for cutting door frames to length on the floor and plunge cutting in laminated panels.
- It cuts wood with non-hardened metal, soft plastic, plasterboard and wood with nails.
- Use this product with all Starlock, Starlock Plus and Starlock Max power tools as well as common multi-tools
- The Starlock Snap-In mounting system allows fast blade removal and exchange within 3 seconds without touching the blade.
- The mounting system produces the highest power transfer thanks to a 3-dimensional tight-fitting connection between machine and accessory.
- Blade Type