Bosch HSS Ground Twist Drill Bit has been designed for use with substrates of different metals with compatible drills. The bit offers solid drilling with metal using the 135-degree self-centring split-point tip. This precision-ground bit made of high-speed steel enables faster drilling with lower feed pressure than standard-ground HSS drill bits with chisel edges. It can easily cut holes in steel, cast steel, cast iron, iron, non-ferrous metals and hard plastics.
- HSS Twist Drill Bit offers solid drilling for standard usage with metal
- 135-degree self-centring split-point tip combines active cutting and perfect centring without wandering
- Precision-ground bit made of HSS enables fast results.
- No need to pre-punch or pilot drill up to 10 mm-diameter
- HSS Twist Drill Bit Ground is for drilling through metal with maximum precision
- This precision-ground bit made of HSS (high-speed steel) enables up to 40% faster drilling rate
- 50% lower feed pressure than standard-ground HSS drill bits with chisel edges
- This bit is designed for drilling holes in alloyed and non-alloyed steel, cast steel, cast iron, sintered iron, malleable cast iron, non-ferrous metals and hard plastics.
- It has a cylindrical shank system (shank equal to drill bit diameter) and is intended for drill stands and drill drivers.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Working Length
- Overall Length
Bosch DIN338 HSS Ground Twist Drill Bit