Finish off any heavy duty drilling work using the Bosch Screwdriver Bit 35Pcs Set. The set is produced out of strong and robust compounds that resist damage from its exposed materials. Multi-Construction drill bit is specifically designed with a Carbide tip for an easy start and reasonable control when drilling. It features an extended torsion zone ideal for long-lasting work, and the 2-flute U-shape removes dust produced when drilling. The product can be used with drill drivers, screwdrivers and impact drivers.
- Pick and Click MultiConstruction Drill and Impact Control Screwdriver Bit Set is a customisable set for heavy-duty work.
- Customisable set for heavy-duty work
- Highly robust screwdriver bits from S2 Modified Steel, with extended torsion zone perfect for long-lasting work
- Drill bits with diamond-ground cutting edges for high wear resistance in practically all kinds of materials
- The screwdriver bits feature an extended torsion zone that makes them extremely sturdy for long-lasting work, even withstanding the high power of impact drivers.
- S2 Modified Steel and an optimised heat-treatment process provide extra-tough endurance for high performance, including in-plant installations or heavy industrial work.
- Also included are HEX-9 MultiConstruction Drill Bits that are ideal for use in practically all kinds of materials in interior fitting work
- They feature diamond-ground cutting edges for high wear resistance and a 2-flute U-shape that offers good dust removal and standard lifetime.
- Their carbide tip also provides an easy start and good control when drilling.
- All bits have a 1/4-inch external hex shank and are suitable for drill drivers, screwdrivers, and especially with impact drivers.
- The set is part of the Bosch Pick and Click system, enabling individually buildable accessory sets for fully customisable bit collections.
- Click-fitting slots perfectly secure individually purchased packs for a personalised collection and the easy replacement of old packs.
- The Impact Control Universal Holder Quick Release offers easy bit changes and extra-firm bit hold in universal screw driving applications.
- A permanent magnet ensures a firm and secure grip of the bits in use, while its Quick Release function on the chuck enables fast and easy bit changes and further supports the strong bit hold.
- It is excellent for all fixing jobs requiring power tools.
- Finish: Black Oxide
- Bit Holder: 1/4"
- Group: Mixed Sets
- Length : 25, 25, 25, 60, 50, 50 and 50mm
- Kits Includes :
- Multi Construction Drill Bits : 3mm and 4mm x 90mm, 5mm (2x), 6mm (2x), 8mm (2x) x 100mm
- Bits : Length 25mm, PH1 PH2(2x) PH3 PZ2 (3X) PZ3 T15 T20(3x) T25(3x) T30(3x) T40
- Length 50mm: PH2 PZ2 T15 T20 T25 T30
- Quick Release Magnetic Bit Holder
- Robust Case
Note:Buildworld's customer satisfaction guarantee and returns policy does not apply to special order merchandise, custom merchandise. However your legal rights are unaffected. For further details, please see Delivery & Returns.