Easily, efficiently cut through metal as you work with the Bosch Flexible Sabre Saw Blades For Metal. This high quality blade is crafted out of flexible break-resistant materials and offers a clean cut. It is best for use with thin sheet metals; pipe etc. And works using the spaced teeth that are ultra-strong and spaced at 1.4mm. Overall, the product measures 355 millimetres by 150 millimetres and has a thick handle that makes it easy to wield.
- S 1122 EF Flexible for Metal Reciprocating Saw Blade is optimised for flush cutting in metal.
- Tooth spacing mm / TPI: 1.4 / 18
- Dimensions: 225 x 19 x 0.9mm (Length x Width xThickness)
- Pack quantity: 5 Pcs
- 225 mm length and standard-gauge material thickness of 0.9 mm enable excellent flush cuts
- Cutting steel materials with most common wall thicknesses is possible thanks to the blade’s fine tooth pitch (1.4 mm)
- BIM blade is suitable for cutting regular-strength steel materials
- The blade’s standard length of 225 mm provides a cutting capacity of up to 175 mm.
- Made of BIM (bi-metal), the blade is suitable for cutting regular-strength steel materials, while its fine tooth pitch is ideal for use on pipes and profiles with a wall thickness of 1.5 mm to 4 mm.
- For use with reciprocating saws with 1/2 inch universal shank systems.
- Areas of application: thin sheet metals (1.5-4 mm), pipes/profiles closed and open: 175mm.
- Pack Quantity
- Blade Type
- S 1122 EF
- Tooth Spacing
- Tooth Design
- Side Set, Milled