Chip away at your project with greater precision when you employ the use of the Bosch SDS Plus 20mm Flat Chisel. This chisel features a flat edge that measures 20 millimetres in size, making it perfect for chiseling away at large sections before working on the finer details with a material removal rate that is 15 percent higher than other chisels. Measuring a total length of 250 millimetres, the tool is manufactured out of highly durable metal that will last 30 percent longer than other conventional chisels and is suitable for use with light breakers and rotary hammers.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Total length: 250mm
- Chisel cutting edge: 20mm
- Flat chisel, Long Life with 30% longer lifetime and 15% higher material removal rate
- SDS plus Flat Chisel is ideal for various applications in concrete with less jamming and more progress
- The self-sharpening power ribs provide a higher material removal rate and prevent the chisel from getting stuck.
- Viper teeth on the chiselling edge offer increased work progress.