Bosch Progressor Jigsaw Blades For Wood assures a clean cut every time. The blade is designed to be used softwoods, chipboards, wood core plywood, and fibre boards and will make the cuts you need with the same efficiency and accuracy for all materials. The product is crafted out of high quality material that provides raw strength and power with durability. Overall, the blade measures 117mm Length in length and comes in a pack of 5 blades.
- Manufacturing code: 2608633528
- T 234 X Progressor for Wood Jigsaw Blade for thick or thin wood delivers clean straight cuts.
- Tooth geometry with a progressively increasing tooth pitch allows for use in materials with a wide range of densities.
- The combination of the blade's taper-ground body, precision-ground teeth and multiple-ground Japan Tooth geometry enables clean cutting.
- High carbon steel blade material is appropriate for cutting softwood and non-abrasive woodworking materials.
- It is equipped with a medium progressive tooth pitch (2-3 mm) and long length (117 mm) for cutting various woodworking materials with 3-65 mm thickness.
- For use with jigsaws with T-Shank clamping systems
- Total length: 117mm
- Tooth spacing: 2-3mm
- Pack quantity: 5 Pcs
- Pack Quantity
- High Carbon Steel (HCS)
- Blade Type
- T 234 X
- Tooth Spacing
- Tooth Design
- Ground Teeth And Taper Ground
- Overall Length