Bosch Metal Or Acrylic Jigsaw Blades finds applications in small scale engineering projects for cutting thin metal sheets and plastic. It is fabricated from top quality materials and has wavy milled teeth for making the necessary cuts in metal sheets of upto 3mm thick. Offering a heavy-duty HSS construction, it comes in a pack of 5 blades.
- T 118 A Basic for Metal Jigsaw Blade makes straight cuts in metal.
- Total length: 92mm
- Tooth spacing: 1.1-1.5mm
- Pack quantity: 5Pcs
- Milled, wavy-set teeth are ideal for cuts without special requirements.
- The fully hardened, high-grade HSS (high-speed steel) blade material is appropriate for cutting standard-strength, non-perforated metal sheets.
- The blade’s excellent progressive tooth pitch (1.1-1.5 mm) cuts fragile solid sheet metals with 1-3 mm thickness.
- For use with jigsaws with T-Shank clamping systems.
Note:Buildworld's customer satisfaction guarantee and returns policy does not apply to special order merchandise, custom merchandise. However your legal rights are unaffected. For further details, please see Delivery & Returns.
- Pack Quantity
- Blade Length
- Blade Type
- T 118 A
- Tooth Design
- Wavy Set And Milled