Bosch Metal Or Acrylic Jigsaw Blades can be used for cutting into the metal or plastic effortlessly and quickly with a set of wavy milled teeth. Suitable for drilling into metal and plastic, it features a hardwearing body designed to cut medium-thick sheet metals with a thickness between 2.5mm and 6mm. The excellent quality and cost-effective blade assure clean, precise cuts using the wavy milled teeth set.
- Manufacturing code: 2608631014
- T 118 B Basic for Metal Jigsaw Blade makes straight cuts in metal.
- Milled, wavy-set teeth are ideal for cuts without special requirements
- The fully hardened, high-grade high-speed steel blade material is appropriate for cutting standard-strength, non-perforated metal sheets
- The blade's fine tooth pitch (1.9-2.3 mm) cuts a variety of medium-thick metal sheets with 2.5-6 mm thickness
- For use with jigsaws with T-Shank clamping systems
- Total length: 92mm
- Tooth spacing: 1.9-2.3mm
- Pack quantity: 5 Pcs.
- Pack Quantity
- Blade Type
- T 118 B
- Tooth Spacing
- Tooth Design
- Wavy Set, Milled
- Overall Length