Bosch Jigsaw Blades are sold in a pack Of 5 and feature the World's Smallest Teeth. Measuring a length of 92mm, the blades are made of HSS material and feature a set of wavy milled teeth that deliver accurate cuts. It can cut through sheet metal with a thickness between 0.5 and 1.5 and satisfy a range of project needs. Get this product at a never before pricing from our online store.
- Manufacturing code: 2608631012
- T 118 G Basic for Metal Jigsaw Blade makes straight cuts in metal.
- Milled, wavy-set teeth are ideal for cuts without special requirements.
- Fully hardened, the high-grade high-speed steel blade material is appropriate for cutting non-perforated metal sheets.
- The blade's excellent tooth pitch (0.7 mm) cuts fragile solid sheet metals with 0.5-1.5 mm thickness.
- For use with jigsaws with T-Shank clamping systems
- Total length: 92mm
- Tooth spacing: 0.7mm
- Pack quantity: 5 Pcs.
- Pack Quantity
- Blade Type
- T 118 G
- Tooth Spacing
- Tooth Design
- Wavy Set, Milled
- Overall Length