Bosch T 123 XF 100mm Length Progressor Jigsaw Blades For Metal and is equipped with a fine progressive tooth pitch, that allows it to work in materials with a wide range of densities. Made from Bi-metal, fully hardened high-speed steel tooth strip and highly elastic carbon steel body, with milled, wavy-set teeth are designed for rapid cuts in metal sheets, both thick and thin.
- Manufacturing code: 2608638473
- T 123 XF Progressor for Metal Jigsaw Blade is breakproof and delivers fast straight cuts for use in thick and thin metal.
- Tooth geometry has progressively increasing tooth pitch, enabling work in materials with a wide range of densities.
- Milled, wavy-set teeth are designed for rapid cuts in metal sheets.
- Made from BIM (bi-metal), its fully hardened HSS (high-speed steel) tooth strip is bonded with its highly elastic HCS (high carbon steel) body, which reduces the risk of breakage and provides both sufficient hardness and the required flexibility to cut perforated sheet metal made of standard-strength steel.
- The jigsaw blade is equipped with a fine progressive tooth pitch (1.2-2.6 mm) and cuts a wide variety of thick and thin metal sheets with 1.5-10 mm thickness.
- For use with jigsaws with T-Shank clamping systems
- Total length: 100mm
- Tooth spacing: 1.2-2.6mm
- Pack quantity: 5 Pcs.
- Blade Length
- Blade Type
- T123 XF
- Tooth Spacing
- 1.2-2.6 mm
- Tooth Design
- Milled, Wavy-Set