Bond wood flooring with confidence and efficiency when you take advantage of the Bostik Laybond Wood Flooring Adhesive. This high-power, high-strength adhesive can bond a number of different types of wood flooring, including wood blocks, parquet panels, strip flooring and narrow wood planks. A solution of solvents and synthetic polymer resins makes the formula stronger than most others and will bond and dry in no time at all,letting you move on with your projects more swiftly. Because of its remarkable strength, it can be used with warm water underfloor heating systems without its integrity being compromised.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Manufacturing code of this product : 30811816
- Comes in white finish
- Weight : 15Kg
- A high strength adhesive
- Suitable for bonding a variety of timber flooring, parquet flooring, woodblock and woodstrip to strong subfloors including concrete, cementitious screeds, flooring grade plywood, chipboard, hardboard, and smoothing compounds
- Formulated to a troweling consistency
- Can be use with most common substrates
- Suitable to use with warm water underfloor heating installations, surface temperature must not exceed 27°C
- Heating systems must be switched off for 48 hours before and after installation
- For data sheets PDF please refer it from technical description tab.
- Coverage :
- Woodstrip/woodplank : using a 2.7mm x 5mm notched trowel
- Coverage is 16m² per 15kg, 7.5m2 per 7kg
- Woodblock/parquet panels : using a 2mm x 6mm notched trowel
- Coverage is 25m² per 15kg, 11.5m2 per 7kg.
- Solvent blend polymer and resins
- Type of Solvent
- Industrial methylated spirits
- Specific Gravity
- 1.5 approx
- Open Time
- 10 to 15 minutes
- Application Temperature
- 5°C to 30°C
- Service Temperature
- Up to 35°C.