Bradstone Bradpoint Jointing Compound 20kg is ready to use, unique, self-curing jointing material for all types of paving joints, slabs, cobbles, stones and Bradstone’s paving products, including porcelain. It is quick and easy to apply, does not require any special machinery or equipment, just brush into compact and joints. Suitable for concrete, slate, granite, clay, stone, terracotta, it is weatherproof, frost resistant, water permeable, plant and weed growth resistant. Suitable for patios, stone floor areas, driveways, pedestrian areas, footpaths, the compound is cement free and will not crack or wash out. Supplied in 20kg size per tub that can cover up to 8.50m².
- Bradpoint Jointing Compound is specially developed to ensure that your patio is jointed to perfection
- It is suitable for use with most of our paving products, including porcelain
- It is frost resistant and provides a flexible yet durable finish when cured
- And it's so easy to use, you can apply Bradpoint in any weather, you simply brush it into the joints
- Easy to use
- 1 tub can cover up to 8.50m²
- Weight: 20Kg Per Tub
- Sold in Singles and Pallet Quantity
- Pallet Quantity: 39 Tubs.
+ Delivery & Returns
Bradstone Bradpoint Jointing Compound - Various Finishes - Pallet