Buildworld Treated Decking Spindle is a Colonial spindle featuring a traditional square and turned design. Made using pressure treated green timber, it is durable and strong. This is a treated product and can also be used externally if maintained regularly to prevent rotting over time. The PEFC Certified product has a width of 41mm, thickness of 41mm and height of 812mm.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Colonial decking spindle
- A traditional square design deck spindle for your decking balustrade
- Manufactured from pressure treated green timber
- This is a treated product and is safe to use externally but regular maintenance is required to prevent rotting over time
- A traditional turned spindle which looks great with our Colonial Deck Posts
- This product is PEFC certified.
- 1.08 kg