Climaflex Pipe Insulation Grey - Various Diameters Available
- Climaflex pipe insulation is commonly used throughout the UK, and Europe, to insulate central heating pipework and as a pipe insulation in loft spaces to prevent freezing
- In most domestic applications Climaflex pipe insulation is an excellent combination of good performance and low cost
- Totally CFC and HCFC free, with an ODP (Ozone Depletion Potential) of zero
- It is a flexible, grey pipe insulation material available in a range of sizes
- Material Polythene Foam
- Suitable Application 15mm Pipe
- Helps conserve heat from your hot water pipes
- Helps prevent freezing of cold water pipes
- A polyethylene based closed cell foam pipe insulation for heating and plumbing
- Used to insulate central heating pipework and as a pipe insulation in loft spaces to prevent freezing
- Color - Grey
- Thickness - 13mm x Length - 2mtr
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is non-refundable.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only.
- A fork lift or adequate manual labour is required to unload.