Dart HSS Cobalt Twist Drills are precision-engineered steel drill bits, with 5% cobalt shafts, for use on rigid materials and hard steel, including stainless steel. They are manufactured to DIN338 standards. The drilling pressure required is reduced due to the 135° split point tip for spot drilling without pre-centring. The product offers excellent resistance to heat and wear. It has an M35 shaft with 5% cobalt and comes with right-hand cutting at 30°.
- Precision engineered steel drill bits, with 5% cobalt shaft, for use on tough materials and hard steel, including stainless steel
- Manufactured to DIN338 standards
- 135° split point tip for spot drilling without pre-centring
- Reduced drilling pressure required
- Excellent resistance to heat and wear
- M35 shaft with 5% cobalt
- Right hand cutting at 30°, Type N
- Suitable for drilling sheet metal, non-ferrous metal, steel, stainless steel and cast iron
Note:Buildworld's customer satisfaction guarantee and returns policy does not apply to special order merchandise, custom merchandise. However your legal rights are unaffected. For further details, please see Delivery & Returns.