DART Long Flat Bit is a precision-engineered flat bit measuring 400mm in length and designed for fast and exact cutting. The double side spurs give cleaner holes and reduced vibration enabling efficient drilling. It features side scoops that optimise removal of wood chippings. It has a 1/4inch Hex quick-change shank and finds applications in drilling wood, plastic and plasterboard.
- Precision engineered 400mm long flat bit for fast and exact cutting
- Designed to ensure faster and easier drilling, with double side spurs providing cleaner holes and reduced vibration
- Side scoops optimise removal of wood chippings
- 1/4inch Hex quick change shank
- Suitable for general use in drilling wood, plastic and plasterboard.
Note:Buildworld's customer satisfaction guarantee and returns policy does not apply to special order merchandise, custom merchandise. However your legal rights are unaffected. For further details, please see Delivery & Returns.