Fix almost any type of floor covering to various substrates using this high quality Evo-Stik Flooring Adhesive 1L. This rubber and synthetic resin product works through aqueous emulsion and is formulated to grab on tightly. It sets quickly to allow you to move onto the next step of your project more swiftly and without having to wait around. It can be used for bonding most kinds of PVC, latex foam, unsealed cork, linoleum and jute-backed carpeting to any floor made of porous material such as cement and screed, concrete and wood.
- Manufacturing code of the product is 30812301
- High strength adhesive for bonding most types of carpet or vinyl flooring
- Ready to use
- For use on porous floors
- Solvent Free
- Fast Setting
- Adhesive specifically formulated for the permanent fixing of most types of floor coverings to a variety of substrates.
- High strength adhesive is water based, solvent free and suitable for internal use
- Bonding most types of PVC floor coverings in tile or sheet form, unsealed cork, linoleum, latex foam or jute backed carpeting to porous floors of concrete, cement/sand screed, wood, chipboard and plywood
- Coverage: Approx 3m² to 4m² per litre, depending on the floor covering
- Uneven concrete floors should be levelled and made smooth before applying the adhesive
- Very porous floors should be primed
- Colour Cream
- Form Paste
- Specific Gravity: 1.3 approx.
- Composition Synthetic resin/rubber in aqueous dispersion, blended with inorganic fillers
- Application Temperature: 5°C to 30°C
- Service Temperature: Up to 40°C
- Coverage Smooth backed floor coverings: Approx. 4m2 per litre
- Fibrous backed floor coverings: Approx. 3m2 per litre
- Open Time: 15 to 25 minutes
- Drying Times : Leave for a minimum of 24 hours before subjecting the floor covering to foot traffic
- Solvent for cleaning up : Hot soapy water
- For Preparation, Please download Preparation PDF from below
- Download Customer Data-Sheet from below.
Note:Buildworld's customer satisfaction guarantee and returns policy does not apply to special order merchandise, custom merchandise. However your legal rights are unaffected. For further details, please see Delivery & Returns.
+ Delivery & Returns