FillCrete Brickfill Expansion Joint Roll is flexible, light weight and is manufactured from high quality closed cell polyethylene (this material is nowhere in bullet points) and has been specifically designed and developed for all clay fired brickwork, calcium silicate brickwork and blockwork. The low resistance expansion joint filler is suitable for brickwork and concrete blockwork and fully meets the British Standards for movement joints in brickwork.
- Brickfill Expansion Joint Roll
- Low resistance expansion joint filler for brickwork and concrete blockwork
- Brickfill fully meets the British Standards for movement joints in brickwork
- Pre-cut rolls with a scored tear off strip.
- Simply build in Brickfill flush with the surface of the brickwork and then pull off the “tear off” strip, leaving a correctly sized recess, to allow the installation of a suitable high performance silicon sealant, without the need for a bond breaker
- Size: Width - 100mm x Length - 10mtr