John Guest Speedfit Female Coupler Tap Connector is a push-fit plastic fitting used for connecting plastic and copper pipe. It has been designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK and can be used by simple push fitting into the pipe and then twisting the plastic nut clockwise to lock in place. No hot works on site are needed when you use this simple tool. It is lead-free, corrosion-resistant and non-toxic.
- Push-fit plastic fitting for the connection of plastic and copper pipe
- It has been designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK by John Guest Speedfit
- Simply push fitting fully onto the pipe and twist the plastic nut clockwise to lock in place
- The fitting ensures an easier working environment in confined places and removes the need for hot works on site
- Installation can be reduced by around 40% against traditional fixing methods
- Note: With all plastic pipes the relevant manufacturer’s pipe insert is required.
- Size : 15mm x 1/2" , 22mm x 3/4".
- Push-fit and demountable connections
- Suitable for hot and cold water and central heating systems
- Grip and Seal connection
- Lead-free and non-toxic
- No scale build up and corrosion free
- BSI and WRAS approved.