John Guest Speedfit Pex Barrier Pipe comes in 3mtr length and multi Thickness and is designed for use in central heating systems. Made out of high quality Pex material, the product is made and kitemarked to British Standard BS7291: Part 3: Class S. The barrier pipe is lightweight, flexible and easy to maneuver. Lead free and non toxic, it can be safely used in short runs where a harder pipe material is an advantage. It has a central layer of blue coloured oxygen barrier that blocks the ingress of air into the system, thereby reducing corrosion.
- Speedfit lengths of PEX barrier pipe are rigid, making them easy to handle on site
- Manufactured in the UK by John Guest Speedfit
- The PEX pipe is ideal for short runs where a harder pipe material is an advantage
- The pipe is made of 5 layers, the centre of which is a blue coloured oxygen barrier which prevents the ingress of air into the system, reducing the effect of corrosion on metal components
- The pipes low thermal conductivity, when carrying hot water, Speedfit Pipe is cooler and therefore safer to touch
- Suitable for central heating systems
- Pex material
- Manufactured and kitemarked to British Standard BS7291: Part 3: Class S
- Lightweight and flexible
- Lead-free and non-toxic
Note: JG Speedfit pipe inserts must be used.