Bring the best Push-fit plastic fitting for creating connections in plastic and copper pipes with the John Guest Speedfit Reducing Straight. It comes with a sturdy build and a design that allows push-fit and demountable connections. Suitable for hot and cold water and central heating systems, the fitting is lead free and non toxic and resists limescale as well as corrosion. Simply push the fitting onto the pipe and twist the plastic nut clockwise to lock in place and you are done. You can just as easily demount the fitting if needed.
- Push-fit plastic fitting for the connection of plastic and copper pipe
- It has been designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK by John Guest Speedfit
- Simply push the fitting fully onto the pipe and twist the plastic nut clockwise to lock in place
- The fitting ensures an easier working environment in confined places and removes the need for hot works on site
- Push-fit and demountable connections
- Suitable for hot and cold water and central heating systems
- Grip and Seal connection
- Lead-free and non-toxic
- No scale build up and Corrosion Free
- BSI and WRAS approved
- Installation can be reduced by around 40% against traditional fixing methods
Note : With all plastic pipes the relevant manufacturer’s pipe insert is required.