John Guest Speedfit Reducing Tee finds application in home central heating and water supplies. It is compatible for use in both plastic and copper pipes. It comes as an easy to use push-fit and demountable connections with grip and seal and is built out of lead free and non toxic plastic material that also lends it durability. The product is resistant to corrosive action of materials flowing through it as well as scale build. The fitting is ideal in confined places and removes the need for hot works on site.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Size : 22 x 15 x 22mm
- Push-fit and demountable connections
- Suitable for hot and cold water and central heating systems
- Grip and Seal connection
- Lead free and non toxic
- No scale build up and Corrosion Free
- BSI and WRAS approved
- Push-fit plastic fitting for the connection of plastic and copper pipe
- Designed, manufactured and assembled in the UK by John Guest Speedfit
- Simply push the fitting fully onto the pipe and twist the plastic nut clockwise to lock in place
- Should the need arise to demount the connection unlock the nut and push the collet towards the body of the fitting and pull the pipe to release
- The fitting ensures an easier working environment in confined places and removes the need for hot works on site. Installation can be reduced by around 40% against traditional fixing methods. Note: With all plastic pipes the relevant manufacturer’s pipe insert is required.