Keylite Manual Conservation Top Hung WFE White Painted Pine Roof Window.
- Fire Escape-Top Hung Roof Window opens to 45Deg
- Complying with statutory regulations
- Ideal in low pitch roofs as the window opens outward
- Maximising the daylight that enters the room without the sash encroaching
- A means of Escape, Window opens to an unobstructed area for safe exit in the event of an emergency
- Opening handle located at the bottom of the window is easily accessible
- Multi-stop opening feature allows the user to push the window to any position between 0Deg and 45Deg
- Adequate ventilation is provided by the vent handle at the top of the window
- Regulates the air flow, even when the window is closed
- Have an integrated Expanding Thermal Collar
- Warm Edge Glazing and a Streamlined Fit as standard
- Providing assured thermal performance
- Conservation Roof Window is designed to complement both renovation and new build projects in a traditional style
- Black Georgian glazing bar and low profile external flashing maintain the traditional character of the building
- Whilst still accommodating the flow of natural light to the interior below
- Traditional in its external appearance, the standard Conservation Roof Window benefits from all of the advanced
- Features including thermal efficiency, low maintenance and ventilation control
- Window should have an unobstructed openable area that is at least 0.33m2 and at least 450mm high and 450mm wide
- Check with your local Building Control Department with regards to the position of the window before installation.
- Size W 550 x H 980mm ( Code 02) Don't meet Fire Escape regulation.
Note:Buildworld's customer satisfaction guarantee and returns policy do not apply to special order merchandise, custom merchandise. However your legal rights are unaffected. For further details, please see Delivery & Returns.
+ Delivery & Returns
Keylite Manual Conservation Top Hung WFE White Painted Pine Roof Window