Leyland Contract Matt is a high quality emulsion paint, specially
formulated to provide a full-bodied, high opacity, matt finish to all
interior walls and ceilings making it ideal for new work application.
Suitable for interior use on new and aged plaster, wallboards, concrete,
cement rendering, block work and brickwork.
- Available in 2 colours
- High opacity
- Suitable for interior use
- Coverage up to 13m2 per litre
- Suitable for brush, roller and spray application
- Size: 15L
- Unit of sale: Each
- Weight: 20.5035kg
- Re-coat in 2 hours
surfaces to be painted should be clean, dry and free from loose and
flaking materials. Prime bare surfaces with the appropriate Leyland
Primer. Rub down previously gloss painted surfaces with fine waterproof
abrasive paper and rinse thoroughly. Avoid the inhalation of dust. Wear a
suitable face mask if dry sanding. Special precautions should be taken
during surface preparation of pre-1960's paint surfaces over wood and
metal as they may contain harmful lead.
well. Seal absorbent surfaces with a coat of Contract Matt thinned up
to 10% with clean water. Do not apply in temperatures below 5°C. If more
than one can of a colour is to be used in the same area, intermix
- Remove as much
product as possible from application equipment before washing. Replace
lid firmly. Wash equipment immediately after use with warm soapy water.
Some local authorities have special facilities for the disposal of waste
coatings. Do not empty product into drains or watercourses.
- EU limit value for this product (Cat A/a) : 75g/l (2007) / 30g/l VOC.
- This product contains max 15g/l VOC.
- Available Colours :
- Brilliant White - 264563
- Magnolia - 264564
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is non-refundable.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only.
- A fork lift or adequate manual labour is required to unload.