Ox Tools Wood Cutting Thin Kerf Circular Saw Blade 20 Teeth is a thin kerf saw blade designed for cordless machines. It has anti-kickback for smooth cutting action and safety during use. The thin kerf blade will make your job easier. Forget about the splintering and tear-out you get from standard blades, as this high-performance blade has been designed for both professional contractors and homeowners who want a smooth finish when cutting wood. This circular saw blade from Ox Tools has been made using high-quality steel for longevity.
- Available in 2 different sizes
- Bore : 20mm
- Thin Kerf Blades Designed For Cordless Machines
- With anti-kickback for smooth cutting action and safety during use
- Also for use on rip saws
- Alternate top bevel (ATB) tooth configuration for the pro
- Reamed bore to ensure precision fit to spindle
- Expansion slots
- Embedded tungsten tip.
+ Delivery & Returns
- 136mm, 165mm
- 20mm, 40mm
- Kerf / Plate
- 1.5/1.0, 1.6/1.0
Ox Tools Wood Cutting Thin Kerf Circular Saw Blade