A black riven slate effect laminate floor with an impressive texture and a fine grey veining for a characteristic appearance. Each plank is subdivided into 3 tiles of 408 x 408mm for a classical stone floor look. A harder wearing choice over naturally soft slate, making this floor highly versatile and popular in heavy traffic areas.The 'Exquisa' tile collection is designed to replicate an advanced tiling layout, with the simplicity of a standard laminate floor installation. A convincing surface texture and subtle joints to define each individual tile, make the overall effect even more realistic. Warmer than tiles and non-porous, these laminate floors offer a practical and cost effective alternative to laying real stone or ceramic tiles. Supplied per box of 2 planks, each 8mm thick, 408mm wide and 1224mm long. Each box covers 1 m2 to ensure minimal wastage. Suitable for use throughout the house (except bathrooms) and commercial premises, fitted in a ''click''.
- Finish : slate black
- Dimension : 1223mm (L) x 408mm (W)
- Thickness : 8mm
- Class : Usage class 32
- Scratch Guard Technology : Fitted with an ultra-protective ‘Scratch Guard’ layer which are up to 10x more resistant to micro scratches, allowing you to enjoy your new floor for years to come
- Splash Warranty : Water-resistant glued base plate along with a unique, ‘pretensioned’ click system. As a result, they offer excellent protection against surface moisture
- Uniclic Click System : Uniclic click systems allows you to quickly and easily install your flooring without damaging the planks. You can even re-fit your floor afterwards
- Carry 25 years of guarantee from the manufacturer.