Quinn Master Grade Cement Plastic Bag - Available In Various Quantity
- Manufactured in accordance with and certified to BS EN 197-1:2011
- Builders and tradesmen will love working with Master Grade Cement
- Cohesive mix results in a smoother texture, providing excellent workability, which makes this cement easy to handle and finish, with uniform results
- The best choice for mortars and plastering, because of the unique properties
- Used in a variety of general building applications, such as concrete and screeds
- The air-entrained mix provides frost protection
- Plastic weatherproof packaging
- Ensures your cement has the greatest protection
- Surface Area (m2/Kg) - 350 - 450
- Apparent Particle Density (Kg/m3) - 3100 - 3300
- Initial Setting Time (mins) = 75 mins - 150 - 200
- Soundness (mm) = 10 mm - 0 – 2.0
- 25kg Plastic Bag
- Sold in Single and Pallet Quantity
- Pallet Quantity: 60 Bags
||Improved workability, smoother texture, Frost protection, Uniform finish
||350 - 450(m2/Kg)
||Mortars and Plasters
- This product is dispatched from our warehouse and is available for in-store purchase.
- Orders received by 12:00pm are processed the same working day.
- Your delivery charge will be displayed in the trolley page and checkout prior to purchase.
- Once the order has been dispatched you will be sent relevant tracking information.
- This item is non-refundable.
- The products ordered are for kerbside delivery only.
- A fork lift or adequate manual labour is required to unload.