Ronseal Trade Danish Oil 1L.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Nourishes and restores wood.
- Adds a natural finish and protects against knocks, scuffs and scratches.
- Nourishes restores
- Protects against knocks scratches
- Use on for interior wood
- Ronseal Trade Danish Oil is a blend of resins and pure natural oils which combine to provide a durable and water resistant finish.
- The oils penetrate the wood to nourish and restore, whilst providing a natural finish.
- Suitable for most interior applications and provides protection against knocks, scuffs and scratches
- COVERAGE - Up to 30 m² per litre per coat. Coverage will vary with absorbency of substrate.
- DRYING TIME - Recoat after 6 hours.
- PROPERTIES :
- Appearance-Low viscosity liquid.
- Colour –Colour varies depending on individual shade.
- Odour-Characteristic solvent type.
- Solubility-Immiscible with water.
- VOC Content-Very High (>50%w/v).
- Application :
- When using a cloth, rub the oil into the wood, applying 3 coats.
- If you're using a brush, apply 3 coats in the direction of the grain.
- Leave 6 hours between each coat. For extra sheen, let it dry and buff with a clean cloth.
- Clean up :
- Clean your brush in white spirit.
- Cloths should be washed in warm soapy water. Sometimes oiled cloths can self ignite without warning, so washing well is the best way to stop this.
- Don't put left over oil down the drain or into watercourses.