WarmUp Foil Heater is a streamlined electric floor heating system; it can be used to safely heat laminate, carpet, vinyl and most engineered wood floors. The Foil Heater reduces heat-up times by 50%. The thermal properties of the reinforced aluminium foil used in the heater helps to spread the heat evenly and consistently. It is ideal for installation in regular shaped rooms such as sitting rooms and bedrooms, but the foil (not the wire) can be cut and turned to suit the shape of the room. The heating elements are connected to the power supply cable, which exits the mat from one corner. This system is quick and easy to install. Compatible with the Tempo, 3iE and 4iE thermostats. For wooden floors use with underlay. For carpets, vinyl and laminate use with underlay and the dual overlay system. Requires an additional heat source. Manufacturer includes a SafetyNet Installation Guarantee and a 15-Year Warranty. This particular Foil Heater covers an area of 2 m2.
This foil system can be used as a primary heat source if fitted with adequate insulation and subject to heat loss calculations.
Technical Data :
- Reduces heat-up times
- Spreads heat evenly and consistently
- Quick and easy to install
- No self-levelling required
- No raise in floor levels: super-thin
- Can be adapted to fit around the objects
- Single connection lead allows for faster installation
- Covers an area of 1 m2
- Construction: ECTFE wire encased in aluminium foil
- Operating voltage: 220 - 240V, 50Hz
- Total watts: 140W
- Amps: 0.61A
- Output rating: 140W/ m2
- IP rating: IPX7
- Heating cable spacing: 50mm
- Cold lead length: 3m
- Size: 2m2
- Unit of sale: Each
- Kerridge weight: 1.75kg.
Please note :
- All electrical connections must be performed by a certified electrician
- Please check with the flooring manufacturer to ensure the floor is suitable for use with electric underfloor heating.