Cheshire Mouldings D Mould Pine Cover is a traditional and stylish addition to any room. It measures 46mm x 6mm and can be used independently or with existing mouldings to add an elegant finishing touch. The product is made from softwood which makes it lightweight and easy to install using adhesive and pins. It is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects. To finish off your pine architrave, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or lacquer. It is PEFC Certified.
+ Delivery & Returns
- D shape moulding has a nice, soft edge which adds an excellent tradition finishing touch
- Can be easily installed using adhesive and pins
- Cover mould can be used on its own to add decoration to your room or furniture or be used to compliment existing mouldings such as architraves and skirting
- Products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood
- Pine is a popular choice to be used in a variety of projects
- To finish off your pine architrave, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or a lacquer
- For internal use only
- PEFC Certified
- Product Type - Covers and Coving
- Material - Pine
- Dimensions: Length 2400mm x Width 46mm x Thickness 6mm.
- Product Type
- Internal or External Use
- Designed to be used indoors and are not suitable for exterior use