Cure-It Roofing Topcoat is a specially formulated roof coating that will provide the desired colour and surface appearance. It is applied cold and has the advantage of Duraflex Technology. It is perfect to use in all weather conditions and is designed to prevent water ingress. It is fire retardant and comes without joints, seams or welds and suitable for pitched surfaces, fibreglass, glasshouses, flashings etc.
- High Quality Cure-It Roofing Top Coat
- Graphite Grey Topcoat provides the fiished colour and surface appearance
- Specially formulated for roofing with Duraflex Technology
- Fire retardant
- Cold applied - Free from the risks associated with "hot works"
- Intense UV resistance
- High Flexibility
- Fast "wet out" system
- Low styrene emission
- No joints, seams or weld
- Adjusted for seasonal difference in temperature
- Can tolerate limited foot traffic if used with standard weight reinforcement mat