Cure-It GRP Roofing Resin is used for forming GRP laminate with the reinforcement mat. The Fire retardant product is applied cold and therefore, is much less risky in use. It offers intense UV resistance and high flexibility with low styrene emissions. It is so designed that it is unaffected by seasonal difference in temperature and can tolerate limited foot traffic if used with standard weight reinforcement mat.
- High Quality Roofing Resin
- Used to form the GRP laminate with the reinforcement mat
- Fire retardant
- Cold applied - Free from the risks associated with "hot works"
- Intense UV resistance
- High Flexibility
- 10Kg Roofing Resin Coverage : 6.75m²
- 20Kg Roofing Resin Coverage : 13.5m²
- Fast "wet out" system
- Low styrene emission
- No joints, seams or weld
- Adjusted for seasonal difference in temperature
- Can tolerate limited foot traffic if used with standard weight reinforcement mat