Cheshire Mouldings Broken Ogee Decorative Mouldings is a decorative moulding, crafted for covering rough edges or to add some style to walls, ceilings or furniture. The decorative moulding has a traditional finish with a large rounded profile on one side and is easy to install. All you need to do is cut to size and apply adhesive or use pins. It is a versatile, low-cost option for use with skirting, architraves and covings. Made of Pine, it has a length of 2400mm and width of 21mm.
- Cheshire Mouldings Broken Ogee Decorative Mouldings
- Decorative moulding is a crafted and decorated piece of moulding
- Typically used to cover rough edges or to add some style to walls, ceilings or furniture
- Broken ogee style decorative moulding has a traditional finish with a large rounded profile on one side
- Decorative mouldings are to easy to install, once cut to size just apply adhesive or use pins
- A versatile option which can work on their own or to compliment skirting, architraves and coving etc.
- Made to the highest quality and comes with a 2 year guarantee
- Products are made using a lightweight, straight grained softwood which is easy to work with.
- Due to its strength, elasticity and relatively low cost, pine is a popular choice to be used
- To finish off pine, lightly sand before applying wood stain, varnish or a lacquer.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Product Type
- Internal or External Use
- Decorative mouldings are suitable for internal use only
Cheshire Mouldings 8mm Thick Broken Ogee Pine Decorative Mouldings