The Keylite Manual Top Hung WFE Roof Window opens to 45 Degrees. Built in compliance with statutory regulations, these windows are ideal in low pitch roofs as the window opens outward-- maximising the daylight that enters the room without the sash encroaching into your valuable internal space. As a means of escape, the window opens to an unobstructed area for a safe exit in the event of an emergency. The manual top hung window has a lockable handle and can be opened from either side of the building and also features a large opening. It comes in a white painted pine finish.
- Fire Escape-Top Hung Roof Window opens to 45Deg
- Complying with statutory regulations
- Ideal in low pitch roofs as the window opens outward
- Maximising the daylight that enters the room without the sash encroaching
- A means of Escape, Window opens to an unobstructed area for safe exit in the event of an emergency
- Opening handle located at the bottom of the window is easily accessible
- Multi-stop opening feature allows the user to push the window to any position between 0Deg and 45Deg
- Adequate ventilation is provided by the vent handle at the top of the window
- Regulates the air flow, even when the window is closed
- Have an integrated Expanding Thermal Collar
- Warm Edge Glazing and a Streamlined Fit as standard
- Providing assured thermal performance
- Window should have an unobstructed openable area that is at least 0.33m2 and at least 450mm high and 450mm wide
- Check with your local Building Control Department with regards to the position of the window before installation.
- Size W 550 x H 980mm ( Code 02) Don't meet Fire Escape regulation.
Note:Buildworld's customer satisfaction guarantee and returns policy do not apply to special order merchandise, custom merchandise. However your legal rights are unaffected. For further details, please see Delivery & Returns.