WarmUp StickyMat features an electric underfloor heating mat with pressure sensitive self-adhesive allowing for faster, more secure and dry installation without increasing floor levels. It is ideal for tile and natural stone flooring, and is suitable for all projects such as new-build, retrofits and refurbishments. A thin wire is evenly spaced and taped to a glass-fibre mesh for extra durability. The mat (not the wire) can be cut and turned to suit the shape of the room. Pressure sensitive adhesive ensures that no wire or mesh is raised when tiling or covering with self-levelling compound. To complete the job either lay a thin, self-levelling screed over the mat or trowel a full bed of flexible tile adhesives directly over the mat. Compatible with the Tempo, 3iE and 4iE thermostats. The manufacturer includes a SafetyNet Installation Guarantee and a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
This system can be used as the sole heat source if the room is well insulated and complies with modern insulation levels but if your house is an older property it may require an additional heat source. Heat loss calculations can be carried out by a builder, architect or heating engineer.
Technical Data :
- Quick and dry installation (pre-spaced wire)
- No increase in floor levels
- With pressure sensitive adhesive
- 1.8mm diameter dual-fluoropolymer coated heating wire
- Can be repositioned easily without losing adhesion
- BEAB approved
- Covers an area of 1m2
- Operating voltage: 220 - 240V: 50Hz
- Width: 500mm
- Mat thickness: 3mm
- Inner/ outer wire insulation: advanced fluoropolymer (ECTFE)
- Output rating: 150W/m2
- Single 3m long 'cold tail' connection lead
- For installation and Technical information download PDF from technical tab
- Size: 1m2
- Unit of sale: Each
- Kerridge weight: 0.75kg
- To complete your installation optional accessories available.
Please note :
- All electrical connections must be performed by a certified electrician.
- Check with the flooring manufacturer to ensure the floor is suitable for use with electric underfloor heating.