Cromar Underlay Support Tray is applied to give a clear drainage point into the gutter, directing water away from the underlay to retard water ponding behind the fascia. Therefore reducing long-term maintenance of the eaves of a building. The simple install support tray provides a cost-effective replacement for rotting underlay at eaves protecting the underlay from UV degradation. Compatible for use with new-build and re-roofing situations, it has 1.5m x 300mm dimensions.
+ Delivery & Returns
- A support tray to ensure any underlay is not carried into the gutter, and prevents water ponding behind the fascia. Therefore reducing long term maintenance to the eaves of a building.
- Prevents ponding behind the fasica
- Reducing long term maintenance to the eaves of a building
- Simple to install
- Cost-effective replacement for rotting underlay at eaves
- Gives a clear drainage point into gutter, directs water away from the underlay
- Protects underlay from UV degradation
- Suitable for new-build and re-roofing situations
- Dimensions: 1.5m x 300mm
- Pack Size: Single