Manrose Axial Wall/Ceiling Humidity Fan measures 100mm and works effectively with the single phase induction motor. The fan is double insulated and does not require an earth and comes with oiled bearings for a long, maintenance- free life. Made out of top quality materials, it has a white finish and works with a remote switch.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Designed for wall or ceiling mounting
- Humidity control which is adjustable between 40% RH and 95% RH complete with integral adjustable timer (1-20 mins)
- Maximum pressure: 20 p.a.
- Fan speed: 2400 r.p.m
- Sound volume: 41.0 dB(A)
- Designed to comply with the building regulations on ventilation
- Maximum operating temperature: 40 degree C
- Power is provided by a single phase induction motor
- Pre-oiled bearings for a long, maintenance- free life
- Comes in white finish
- Weight: 0.582kg.
- 220-240V - AC. 50Hz
- Single phase consuming 15 watts
- These fans are double insulated and do not require an earth
- All wiring must comply with current IEE regulations
- A double pole isolating switch, having a contact separation of at least 3mm in all poles, must be used with a 3 amp fuse fitted
- The fan must not be accessible to a person using either the shower or bath and mounted a minimum of 1.8 metres from the floor.