Timloc Horizontal Floor Extension is used to connect the duct and the ventilator and to provide an extension to the telescopic under floor vents to fit external wall thickness of 102.5mm to a maximum of 215mm. It fits in between the front opening of the telescopic underfloor vent and the airbrick, does not restrict the airflow, is tough, durable, colourfast, UV stabilised, resistant to decay, lightweight, easy to handle, does not need any on-site alterations, and multiple units can be added together for longer sections. These are injection moulded in polypropylene and are available only in black colour.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Telescopic under floor vent extension accessories
- Easy-to-use for a range of underfloor ventilation applications
- Fits between the airbrick and upper front opening of the telescopic underfloor ventilator to accommodate external walls of more than 102.5mm thickness, up to a maximum of 215mm
- To provide horizontal extension to a telescopic underfloor ventilator to accommodate different wall/cavity/brick courses etc.
- To connect the ventilator to a duct
- Features and benefits:
- Does not restrict airflow through the main telescopic underfloor ventilator
- Purpose-made accessories eliminate the need for on site modifications
- Lightweight and easy to handle
- Durable and totally resistant to decay
- Quality and Standard:
- Satisfies all NHBC requirements
- Manufactured to BS EN ISO 9001 and BS EN ISO 14001
- Complies with all relevant Building Regulations
- Meets all relevant British Standards
- Material and colour choice:
- All standard accessories are injection moulded in polypropylene
- Black only
- Installation advice:
- Should be fitted with the slotted end to accept the airbrick. 1203 sleeves can also be slotted together to form longer sections if required.