Crown Trade Alkali Resisting Sealer Off White - Various Litres Available
- Solvent-borne high quality primer for interior and exterior use over dry plaster, cement and brickwork.
- It has excellent adhesion, stabilising stain blocking and anti-suction properties.
- Can also be used to prime hard plastics and PVC-u
- Drying Time - Under normal drying conditions surface dry after 4 hours and recoatable after 16 hours. Allow for adequate ventilation during the drying period.
- Finish - Matt
- Spreading Rate - Up to 13m² per litre on smooth surfaces.
- General No. of Coats - 1-2
- Wet Film Thickness - 77 micrometres at 13m² per litre
- Dry Film Thickness - 28 micrometres at 13m² per litre.
- Volume Solids - 36% White.
- Flash Point - 40 degree C (closed cup)
+ Delivery & Returns
- Product Type
- Pack Size
- 1 Litre / 5 Litre
- Off White
- Approx. Drying time touch dry
- 4-6 hours
- Approx. Drying Time recoat
- 16 hours
- Suitable Surfaces
- Concrete, Masonry, Brickwork, UPVC, Plaster, Glass.
- 13m2 per litre, per coat
- General No. of Coats
- Brush or roller
- Immediately after use, clean equipment with White Spirit or Turpentine
- Do not use or store in extremes of temperature and protect from frost.
Crown Trade Alkali Resisting Sealer Off White