Create a smooth, inert surface against ceilings and interior walls with the simple application process of the powerful British Gypsum Thistle Multi Finish. The finish can be applied by hand or with a mechanical plastering machine all the same depending on your needs. By covering backgrounds with a 2-millimetre-thick layer of this product, it can add an additional level of sound insulation up to two decibels. This product is a versatile coating system that can provide excellent results against most suction backgrounds and can be used as a plaster for both board backgrounds and undercoats.
+ Delivery & Returns
- Manufacturing code of this product is 06058/8
- A versatile finish plaster for use on common backgrounds including undercoat plasters and plasterboard
- Thistle MultiFinish is the most popular universal skim finish plaster for common backgrounds; it can be used as part of a two-coat plaster system or on plasterboard
- Its flexibility also makes it an ideal choice for small repair jobs and patching
- Skimming with Thistle MultiFinish adds additional sound insulation to many of the GypWall CLASSIC systems by up to 2dB
- Suitable for application by hand or mechanical plastering machines
- Conforms to EN 13279-1
- This product is certified to BES 6001 achieving a rating of "Excellent"
- Available in 25kg bags
- Coverage is based on 2mm thickness
- Download safety data sheet and product data sheet for more information.
- Approx Coverage m²
- Approx setting time hours
- Shelf life months