Leyland Trade Acrylic Primer Undercoat provides a nice foundation and prepares the substrate for painting or staining. Ideal for use with Wood, plaster, concrete, brickwork and blockwork, the quick-drying formula needs 30 minutes to set and dry properly. It can be reapplied after a couple of hours. The low odour solid volume 32 percent, it can cover 13 square metres with ease in 1 litre. It can be applied with brush or roller.
- General purpose water-based primer undercoat, suitable for interior and exterior bare timber surfaces.
- Easy, low odour application, it is quick drying, enabling two or three coats to be applied in one day
- Low odour water based undercoat, suitable for bare timber surfaces, MDF, plaster, drywall and render
- Quick drying time
- Suitable for use in: Interior and exterior
- Type of substrate - Wood, plaster, concrete, cement rendering, brickwork and blockwork.
- Volume solid - 32%
- Coverage - 1 litre will cover approximately 13 square metres, depending on the nature and porosity of the surface. Under normal conditions, touch dry within 30 minutes, re-coatable after 1 to 2 hours.
- Drying time - Recoatable after 1-2 hours
+ Delivery & Returns
- Pack Size
- 750ml / 2.5 Litre / 5 Litre
- Application Method
- Brush, Roller
- 13 square metres per litre
- 1-2 hours
- Recommended uses
- Interior, Exterior
Leyland Trade Acrylic Primer Undercoat White