Get your projects started on the right note by use of the Sandtex Trade Flexible Primer Undercoat Paint. This primer is ready to help improve the adhesion of paints and other liquids on wood. The solvent-based Flexible Primer Undercoat Paint improves both the adhesion and workability of wood as it removes flaking and cracking. The product bonds to building materials such as chipboard, timber, blockboard, plywood, fibreboard and other wood substrates and gives a coverage of up to 15m²/litre.
- A high performance flexible primer undercoat providing the ideal base for long lasting Eggshell and Gloss finishes on exterior wood
- Combines primer undercoat for wood
- Adhesion promoting formulation
- Flexes with substrate to alleviate flaking cracking
- Premium foundation for Sandtex Trade Flexigloss X-tra Eggshell Xtra
- Specially formulated for use with the Sandtex Trade Flexigloss and Eggshell X-tra finishing systems on exterior joinery, this solvent borne, high performance flexible Primer Undercoat provides superior resistance to cracking and flaking than traditional individual primer and undercoat systems. The Flexi X-tra systems can also be used on suitably primed PVC-u
- Drying time - Under normal drying conditions touch dry 4-6 hours, recoatable after 16 hours.
- Finish - Low to mid-sheen depending on surface porosity
- Spreading rate - Up to15 m² per litre on smooth surfaces.
- Wet film thickness - 66 micrometres @ 15m² per litre.
- Dry film thickness - 32 micrometres @ 15m² per litre.
- Volume solids - 48% White, other colours will vary.
- Flash point - 40 degree C (closed cup)
+ Delivery & Returns
- Pack Size
- 1 Litre / 2.5 Litre
- White / Charcoal Grey
- Matt / Opaque / Satin / Smooth
- Application Method
- Brush / Roller
- Up to 15m2/litre
- Drying Time
- 4-6 hours
- 16 hours
- Suitable for
Sandtex Trade Flexible Primer Undercoat Paint